CLICK TO ENLARGE
QA1 - 26A Series Steel Monotube Shock - Sealed Hyperscrew (IMCA Legal)
The 26 Series shock is a one piece monotube shock that is well suited for a variety of track conditions or as a traction shock in various applications. Constructed with an electroless nickel plated body, the base metal is completely encapsulated, sealing out the elements. This nickel plating provides excellent corrosion resistance, superior hardness, consistency and lubricity. This shock is a popular choice for modifieds, late models, superstocks and various other classes. Works best on rough tracks and as an easy-up shock on many dirt cars, and on bumpy asphalt tracks in all banking types.
• 2" O.D. electroless nickel plated steel monotube body
• Deflective disc valving
• Uses a premium proprietary blend of specially engineered oil to prevent fade
• 46mm piston allows for maximum car control at all shaft velocities
• 15mm centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rod eliminates piston rod flex, increasing valving consistency
• Damping curve allows for complete control of suspension at low shaft speeds without creating extreme forces at high shaft velocities
• Can be mounted upside down with no change in rate to reduce unsprung weight
• Replaceable 1/2" I.D. bearings
Sealed Hyperscrew (26A Series):
• The gas pressure of these shocks is only adjustable by QA1 and QA1 Authorized Rebuilders per sanctioning body, like IMCA, and track rules.
Stroke Comp Ext.
7" 13.70" 20.70"
9" 15.70" 24.70"
Valving = Compression/Rebound